- The alarm starts with 10 shorter vibes before escalating - some people found the alarm initially too strong.
- There is an optional analogue watch face.
- Analogue display shows; reset time, earliest wakeup time, latest wakeup time, progress, alarm active, weekend mode and powernap timer.
- Instead of the increasingly weird button combinations to access basic functions and the 'button help page' which appeared on a single press of any button I have introduced regular Pebble style menus. This makes Morpheuz seem more familiar, allows the pressing of a button to illuminate the backlight, and provides the means to introduce more features in the future.
- The back button still needs a long press to leave (this is to prevent accidental closure of Morpheuz in your sleep). A short press does nothing.
- The up button cancels the alarm if it is sounding or snoozed, otherwise does nothing.
- The down button snoozes the alarm if it is sounding, otherwise does nothing
- The select button brings up a menu with the following options:
- Ignore (was a double click of select)
- Reset (was a long press of up)
- Power nap (was a long press of select)
- Weekend (was a long press of down)
- Resend (was a double press of back)
- Inverse (was on the phone config page and, until now, could only be changed on a reset)
- Quit (still available as a long press on back)
- When the alarm is sounding then two additional menu items appear at the top of the list:
- Snooze Alarm (the down button will also work)
- Cancel Alarm (the up button will also work)
- Menu items which are toggles have a tick or cross against them.
- I have added the date across the top of the menu. A lot of the messages that were there to reassure that the correct button was pressed have been removed as they were overkill.
Wednesday, 5 November 2014
Version 2.4 should now be live on the Pebble app store and on MyPebbleFaces