The big thingThe aker interface.
Register the Maker channel on IFTTT. Enter your key in Morpheuz and Save.
Now every time the alarm triggers Morpheuz will send an event called 'morpheuz_alarm' to IFTTT Maker. You can create any number of recipes in IFTTT using this event. You can get this to send an SMS, tweet, turn on a light and/or any one of the hundreds of things supported by IFTTT. Recipes can be used to control Belkin WeMo devices like WeMo lights.
When the normal exports run (Pushover & Healthkit) Morpheuz will send an event called 'morpheuz_data' to IFTTT Maker. With this event are three values. value1 is the date and time you went to sleep. value2 is the full URL* to re-display the chart. value3 is the CSV data. With this an IFTTT recipe can send an automatic email, a direct twitter message, a Pushbullet and/or a Boxcar event.
* Note that IFTTT shortens URLs internally. You can disable this in preferences (or not).
- Collapsing config sections on setting page. They are all shown initially collapsed to reduce the overall cluttered appearance.
- Record icon appears immediately 'bed time' is selected, rather than appearing, somewhat confusingly, after a minute.
- All the config sections have bullet point colours to correctly reflect the set status: grey (one-off export), blue (automatic but unset), green (automatic and set) and red (automatic and failed).
- Ensure that LIFX fadein time defaults to a reasonable 60 seconds.
- Automatically open the config sections on those exports/interfaces that have failed so as the reason why is shown immediately.