Morpheuz 3.1 is ready for Beta test. It has a few new features that I hope will excite and delight. Some are only available at present on the new Pebble Time.
- Ten hours of recording time - for those who sleep just that little bit longer and for recording those lie-ins.
- Name and description changes - 'Reset' is now known as 'Bed Time'.
- Colour graph on digital display, colours head from blue to green to yellow as the movement peaks. (PT only)
- LIFX smartbulb integration - when the smart alarm goes off, your lights will come on and brighten. This feature is thanks to Jorge Rodriguez.
- Timeline pin for Smart Alarm - details when you wake up, the smart alarm window and the sleep quote of the day. The action on this pin allows you to start Morpheuz. This pin is in the past. (PT only)
- Timeline pin for Bed Time - shows the time of 'Auto Bed-time' (previously know as 'Auto Reset') and starts off in the future. There are two actions on this pin - Cancel Bed Time - remove this automatic bedtime (although the pin is retained, Morpheuz will not automatically start up), and Bed now - start Morpheuz and set for Bed time. The body text contains the sleep quote of the day. (PT only).
- Replaced Strap Metrics (which is shutting down at the end of the summer) with a simpler system. Still no personal data captured.