Activated by a long press on the select (or menu) button:
|Bed time with the same alarm settings||bedtime|
|Bed time with no alarm||bedtime without alarm|
bedtime with no alarm
bedtime with alarm off
|Bed time with the alarm set for the last active settings||bedtime with alarm|
bedtime with the alarm
bedtime with alarm on
|Bed time with the alarm set for the earliest preset||bedtime with early alarm|
bedtime with an early alarm
bedtime early preset
|Bed time with the alarm set for the latest preset||bedtime with late alarm|
bedtime with a late alarm
bedtime late preset
|Bed time with the alarm set for the middle timed preset||bedtime with medium alarm|
bedtime with a medium alarm
bedtime medium preset
|Turn powernap on or off||powernap|
|Snooze the alarm||snooze alarm|
|Stop the alarm||stop alarm|
- Didn't understand: xxxx - The voice message didn't match up with any of the responses accepted by Morpheuz.
- Sorry, voice unavailable - The Pebble couldn't start voice recognition for some reason, for example, network problems or server problems
- Voice recognition failed - The voice recognition system didn't succeed and couldn't return any information to Morpheuz. For example, your Pebble didn't hear anything, or there were network and server problems.
- Voice recognition stopped - This happens when the back button is pressed during voice recognition.
- Early, medium and late is considered on the ‘final time’ so: 06:30 - 07:15 is considered later than 06:30 - 07:00
- As in previous releases, bedtime without an alarm is confirmed with a message and a single viberation. As before, bedtime with an alarm has a message and two short vibrations.
- Misunderstanding, cancelling or a failure during a spoken command displayes a message and three long vibrations.
- Actions which have no vibration confirmation, like powernap, are now confirmed by three short vibrations.
- At present only English is supported for the voice language.
- bed time and bedtime are considered the same, as is powernap and power nap.
- If there are other voice commands you feel should be recognised please send a change request.
Preset ChangesThe presets menu now shows the three time ranges stored. The presets are no longer numbered one, two and three. This allows the words to be bigger so easier to read. Storing a preset is done with a long press on the button for that preset - a bit like an old style car radio.
Slight message changesThe body text for the notice messages is now in a system font as this is easier to read.
On the Pebble Time Family the ‘sleep well, chart reset, alarm set’ message now includes the time the alarm is set for. This helps confirm the speech recognition was understood.