- By popular demand the settings/charts/config page summary section now includes a tabular view as well as the textual summary. The table is shown by default but can be hidden using 'more/less' options in the bottom right corner of the summary box. This setting is remembered.
- Re-added the code which reduces the clock movement to once every 5 minutes when motionless. It does save battery life.
- Removed the backlight activation during alarms. This costs battery, and the light is activated if any buttons are pressed.
- Stop & Quit now will ensure the alarm will not sound if you restart Morpheuz before the time the alarm was due to go off.
- The 'Morpheuz Summary' timeline pin now has Morpheuz spelled correctly. Did no one spot this, because I know I didn't!?
- The app icon is now back on Pebble and Pebble Steel.
- The settings/charts/config page has been very heavily optimised to increase rendering speed and to reduce network load.
Thursday, 28 January 2016
Bug fix release: